Let me share a few with you-
- Low cost.
- High search engine results.
- Increased reputation on and offline.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Excellent opportunities to extend branding online.
- Integrates superbly with other online marketing efforts.
- Extremely mobile phone friendly.
- All your accurate, up to date information readily available.
- Allows you to show up in Google Maps.
- Can include special offers and printable coupons.
- Photographs and images of your business lead to increased trust from a potential customer’s perspective.
- Streamlined analytics allow you to see who has been searching for you and where they have previously been online. This enables you to adjust your marketing plans accordingly.
- If you don’t have a website this is an easy way to maintain an online presence.
- More people search for businesses online than anywhere else and Google Places is a superb way to put your business in front of them.
- Google Places beats any offline marketing method for your business in terms of ROI.
- You can surge past more established websites within your market with a Google Places listing so that a first page listing on Google is far more easily achievable.
- Google Places listings beat organic results hands down when it comes to search results.
- If you are running a business in a major city, Google may well offer you a free professional photo shoot of your business as this helps them both verify your listing and enhance the quality of their offer.
- You will be far more visible to the vast majority of users of both Android and iPhones who are searching for businesses within a 5km radius.
- Provided your listing is set up properly, you can achieve all of the above within an impressively short period of time.
If you do not currently have a Google Business Listing and want to explore this option for your business feel free to give me a call directly- 865-409-4088.
TNT Marketing Corp
Where Business and Social Collide